Poctusivom Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Paid In Full Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the 80's, in Harlem, the simple Afro-American worker of a laundry, Ace, is seduced by the easy money of his friend Mitch and when Mitch is arrested, he becomes a drug lord. Later, her joins Mitch and his new-friend Ricohis right arms, ruling the neighborhood. His kingdom is destroyed one year later, after successive betrayals.
Ace is an impressionable young man working for a dry cleaning business. His friend, drug dealer Mitch goes to prison. In an unrelated incident, he finds some cocaine in a pants pocket. Soon, Ace finds himself dealing cocaine for Lulu. Via lucky breaks and solid interpersonal skills, Ace moves to the top of the Harlem drug world. Of course, unfaithful employees and/or rivals conspire to bring about Ace's fall.
Paid in full is a movie about a good kid from the ghetto who is seduced into the local drug trade. In the beginning of the movie the main character Ace is seena quite kid from Harlem who works for a local tailor. Surrounded by the distribution, consumption, and glorification of drugs. Ace resists the temptationhe sees his friends become involved, but soon falls victim to his surroundings. <br/><br/>Personally I had no interests in watching this movie. But it seemed like EVERYONE had seen it. (so i finally sat down and watched it) Surprisingly I really liked it. I don't think anyone should follow the path presented in this movie but I do think it can teach lessons. Suchthe easy road isn't always best, or not to trust the people around you. Over all its a movie everyone should watch at least once.
Just saw this film yesterday. It had a ton of holes, Liked the characters though but should of been used in an action film. Also, I didn't see the point in setting the film in the mid 80's even though the events are based on a true story the fact that it took place in the eighties is of no consequence. But the part that I truly got a kick out of was the Esai Morales character. He just decided out of the blue to give the dry cleaner the best available dope on the street because he kept to himself, talk about being lucky !! I personally expected more from this film I hope somebody can recommend me a better urban crime film with more action and a better plot.
a freefall into urban hell that doesn't give us The impetus to jump or the awful gratification of the ride.

The Things They Carried in hindi free downloadthe Wonder Woman hindi dubbed free downloadBarry's Bespoke Bakery full movie in hindi free download mp4Wonder Woman online freeKung Fu Cowboy Rock \u0026 Roll Movie 1 full movie torrentSix download moviesThe Phantom full movie 720p downloadtamil movie Yoshii free downloadThe Day After Tomorrow full movie hindi downloadWild Bill Hickok Rides full movie hd 1080p download kickass movie

last edited 217 weeks ago by Poctusivom
Please log in to post a reply.