Poctusivom Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets Movie Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS is the new adventure film from Luc Besson, the director of The Professional, The Fifth Element and Lucy, based on the comic book series which inspired a generation of artists, writers and filmmakers. In the 28th century, Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and Laureline (Cara Delevingne) are a team of special operatives charged with maintaining order throughout the human territories. Under assignment from the Minister of Defense, the two embark on a mission to the astonishing city of Alpha-an ever-expanding metropolis where species from all over the universe have converged over centuries to share knowledge, intelligence and cultures with each other. There is a mystery at the center of Alpha, a dark force which threatens the peaceful existence of the City of a Thousand Planets, and Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.
In the 28th century, Valerian and Laureline are a team of special operatives charged with maintaining order throughout the human territories. Under assignment from the Minister of Defense, the two embark on a mission to the city of Alpha-an ever-expanding metropolis where species from all over the universe have converged over centuries to share knowledge, intelligence and cultures with each other. There is a mystery at the center of Alpha, a dark force which threatens the peaceful existence of the City of a Thousand Planets, and Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.
Fifth Element and Avatar are among my favourite movies, and Valerian contains shades of both in the realm of the visual. From time to time though it felt a little too much like a mash-up of the two.<br/><br/>Sadly there are a couple of letdowns, mainly the lack of a compelling narrative, and the lukewarm chemistry between the main male and female characters. This is a relationship which starts (on screen) with a marriage proposal and there is never a real moment of 'will they - won't they' more like 'when they' All in all it feels like the story tries way too hard and just came off being corny and predictable.<br/><br/>The storyline works on a basic level and is well supported - perhaps even propped up - by visual effects. The lack of nuance and flavour lets it down on more than one occasion, and the complete lack of credible danger in the scary bits steals any tension. There are moments when the visuals are all that keep you watching.<br/><br/>That being said the visuals are simply stunning, gorgeous, eye- popping…you get the idea…and could allow you to forgive the movie's obvious flaws if you were so inclined. My guilty secret is that I was so inclined.<br/><br/>Luc, nice effort, but not up there with your best.
Had this film not had such stunning VFX, I would had giving it a 2 or 3/10.<br/><br/>The writing was atrocious and all over the place. The entire 'Rihanna' scenes were way too long and totally unnecessary and that time spent producing that segment should have been applied to improving the screenplay. The humor they tried to add was terrible and stale.<br/><br/>The casting was terrible, especially the Keanu Reeves sounding Dane DeHaan who was very annoying throughout the entire film. Cara Delevingne's acting was decent, but her character sucked thanks again to the bad writing.<br/><br/>This film had so much potential, especially with the visual budget they ate through, but failed drastically with what has to be Luc Besson's worst screenplay. His directing however was decent but did not make up at all for his poor writing.<br/><br/>I'm still giving this film an 8/10 ONLY for what I feel is one of the best VFX films I've seen.
“Valerian” manages to be both cutting-edge and delightfully old-school — the kind of wild, endlessly creative thrill ride that only the director of “Lucy” and “The Fifth Element” could deliver, constructedan episodic series of missions, scrapes and near-misses featuring a mind-blowing array of environments and stunning computer-generated alien characters.

The Passion of the Christa full movie in hindi free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download All Work and No PayBright malayalam full movie free downloadThe DisciplineNo Retreat, No Surrender in tamil pdf downloadFight or Die full movie hd 1080pSix full movie in hindi 720pDevil Hunter Yohko 5 movie in hindi free downloadChuva de Sangue full movie download 1080p hdBlack Sheep Squadron full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 215 weeks ago by Poctusivom
Please log in to post a reply.